Raspberry pi 3 stuttering with video's

Hello.
i have a raspberry pi 3 and my movie’s are stutting like its loading ?
i do watch my movie’s with ““server”” share with windows folders… smb share…

i run osmc last version.

can somebody tell me how i can fix it?

Can you try putting a problematic video on a usb drive/stick and plug it directly in to the rpi3 and play it.

let us know what happens.

Also,

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

i am sorry i am new to this.
i test it with usb and it work perfect!

Ok, so it is possibly a network issue.

Can you enable debug logging and play a network video please.

then upload the logs

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

can you please tell me how i can do this? i only have my rasp for like 5 hours haha

You could click the link i have posted twice and read the page.

1 Like

give me a sec will do asp

http://paste.osmc.io/eyuwedubex
thats the link i got!

How are you powering this device?

with a usb 3a 5v

thats enough power

The cache option sometimes helps with network problems, even with Lan. Might wanna add/edit the advancedsettings file, see here http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache

Good starting point:

<advancedsettings>
	<network>
		<buffermode>1</buffermode>
		<cachemembuffersize>41943040</cachemembuffersize>
		<readbufferfactor>2.0</readbufferfactor>
	</network>
</advancedsettings>

i put my sd card in my laptop and did this Start - type %APPDATA%\kodi\userdata but nothing happend and i cant find a userdata map on my sd card? pls help

You can access your Pi via ssh. ssh gives you a direct connection to your Pi with a command line. On mac, linux, ubuntu, etc just start the terminal and type ssh osmc@ip-of-the-pi. Password is osmc

On win you can use a program called putty for this

i will try tommorow or late tonight will come back if it works!

i iam login and now?

Someone needs to learn how to edit his postings! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You appear to have the same IP address as @Arne_Pelzer and a similar email address. Did you accidentally lock yourself out of your old account?