Raspberry PI 4 no HDMI signal after splash screen

Hi,

I have a Raspberry PI 4 with 8GB RAM. I’ve tried both available images, different cables and even different TV’s…

I can’t understand what’s wrong…

Here are the logs:
https://paste.osmc.tv/iciferenaj

There’s a lot of this:
osmc kernel: hdmi-audio-codec hdmi-audio-codec.2.auto: ASoC: error at snd_soc_dai_startup on i2s-hifi: -19

Can anyone help me?

Try booting a current Raspbian image. Check both HDMI ports - maybe the signal is on the other one. Switch cables/monitors again. Try all the settings you can find on the internet in /boot/config.txt. I’ve gone through this mess too, now it’s working again but i don’t know why.

Did you try the suggestion you were given previously?

This is my first time posting at this forum… I realise now that more people with pi 4 have the same issue… None of the other posts helped.

I’m going to try that config.txt thing… But OSMC works just fine with a Pi 3…

What are your /boot/config.txt settings?

You posted on this forum under the same username five days ago, and @fzinken gave you a suggestion. Did you try it?

Tried Kodi 19.3 (LibreELEC) and run into the same issue.

I’ve no problem running Raspbian with a fully working desktop environment.

Only saw that now. I’ll try it.

I use the standard config now but i tried various settings before. I don’t know why it’s working now. I had the feeling that there was a cached setting somewhere.

osmc@osmc4:~$ cat /boot/config.txt 
# Warning: do not edit this file, or it could prevent your OSMC system from starting.
# If you wish to make changes, you should do so via My OSMC or edit the config-user.txt file in this directory

# Any changes that you make here will be overwritten as this file is managed by the OSMC via the update system

[pi4]
dtoverlay=rpivid-v4l2
arm_64bit=1
kernel=kernel.img

[all]
dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d,cma-512
disable_overscan=1
start_x=1
disable_splash=1
disable_fw_kms_setup=1
hdmi_ignore_cec_init=1
include config-user.txt

[pi02]
dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d,cma-256

osmc@osmc4:~$ cat /boot/config-user.txt 
gpu_mem_1024=256  
gpu_mem_256=112  
gpu_mem_512=144  
sdtv_aspect=1  
start_x=1  
dtoverlay=gpio-ir,gpio_pin=18

Doesn’t work… I also tried to add hdmi_ignore_cec=1 to the config-user file. No success…