Thought it be handy to start a list of issue in one topic For the raspberry pi, for users. I know of 3 issues.
- Wifi not working or dropping out.
- Time clock sometimes takes hours to get correct time after reboot.
- Reboot not working from menu, but will reboot from ssh.
Without some debug logs or similar, your list of issues is not much use to anyone.
- There are known issues with some wifi drivers which are being worked on.
- If the time is taking a long time to update it will be because of a problem with your internet connectivity - most likely caused by issue (1).
- More information needed, like a debug log.
Most hangs on reboot are caused by misbehaving Kodi addons. Enable debug mode, reproduce the problem, then upload your Kodi logs using the log uploader.
A hang on reboot can’t be diagnosed without either looking at debug logs or disabling installed addons one by one to find which one is causing the hang. (Sometimes it’s not actually a hang, but can be a several minute delay)