Recommendations for Games Controllers

We have a Vero4k (original model) unit and with the up and coming Leia upgrade I was interested in recommended games controllers.

Can these be wireless like a PS4 controller and can the Vero drive two wireless units? Bluetooth or IR

Many thanks

This one works for me
https://www.gearbest.com/video-game/pp_167775.html

I haven’t sofar seen a dual controller mode in Kodi

Thanks for that. I take it that the vero inbuilt Bluetooth is suffficient, no USB plugins required and set up was straight forward.

I’m not too worried about dual controllers. I was just thinking it would be fun for family competitions especially on some of the old retro games. But it’s media consumption first games console second.

Correct

I was wondering if there’s anything particular one has to have in mind before getting a controller.
Thanks

using my old wiimotes with classic controllers works perfect via bluetooth

I’m a complete newbie to these things, so you say any controller w/ Bluetooth will work? What’s with Logitech F710 PC-Gamepad, it’s connected via 2.4GHz?

not saying any old controller works saying that my old wiimotes works perfectly again it takes some googling to check compatibility for linux specifically debian.

1 Like

I have one mayflash arcade, haven’t much time to test but worked ok with Cadillacs & Dinosaurs game on Vero 4k+

Have to try with a Xbox one bluetooth controller also.

USB based Xbox360 controller, alternatively a noname Bluetooth controller.