Remote not working after sleep

Tùis is a bit of a strange one. Vero4k with matching remote. OSMC 2024.08-1,Kodi 21.1. After the vero has been idle for some time, the remote doesn’t do anything. When I use an app like Kore and just move up/down, that works, and that seems to wake up things: after that, the remote also works again. Until once again it doesn’t, and I have to use Kore again first, after which the remote works again.

Any thoughts on this? Things to try, to rule out, information to add?

If you upload a debug log where the system is unresponsive to remote but then responsive after waking via remote we might have some ideas.

Managed to get a debug log, quite a big one, since the issue takes some time to show up. So I initiated debug logging around 15:11, then stopped using the OSMC and switched off the TV; switched on again around 15:42, tried the remote first around 15:43, didn’t respond. Did some up/down button using the Kore app on android (yes, that worked), tried some up/down buttons on the remote after that which then worked. This last set of actions all at the 15:43 mark (as seen on my clock which may be +/- 30s exact).

Maybe doing different button actions on Kore than on the remote may have been better to tell them apart. Anyway, here’s “some” logging: https://paste.osmc.tv/gixicohefu . Yes, I had a look myself, couldn’t immediately see anything strange. I know my Linux, but I’m certainly no OSMC expert, so my view will be incomplete.

Let me know if it’s of any use, thanks in advance.