Removal of old packages / cleanup

Hi,
in the context of another issue with SMB I was about to install an extra package. apt-get claims a bunch of packages to be removable. I recently updated to the August version and I guess did several incremental updates in the past so apparently there are a bunch of leftovers on my vero4k? I was thinking the update routines do delete orphaned packages automatically but apparently they don’t?

The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
armv7-libass-osmc armv7-libnfs-osmc dh-python gnupg-agent libbind9-140 libcdio13 libcryptsetup4 libdevmapper-event1.02.1 libdns162 libenca0 libevent-2.0-5 libicu57 libisc160 libisccc140 libisccfg140 libiso9660-8 liblvm2app2.2 liblwres141
libncurses5 libntfs-3g871 libprocps6 libpython3.5-minimal libpython3.5-stdlib libssl1.0.2 libunistring0 libwebpmux2 python-apt python-certifi python-chardet python-dbus python-gi python-gobject python-gobject-2 python-idna python-imaging
python-pexpect python-pil python-pkg-resources python-ptyprocess python-requests python-six python-unidecode python-urllib3 python3-distutils python3-lib2to3 python3.5 python3.5-minimal samba-common wireless-firmware-osmc
Use ‘sudo apt autoremove’ to remove them.

Would it be really safe to let apt auto-remove these packages?
I guess it surely holds true for Python 3.5 as there is a 3.7 on now. What about Python 2.7 which is also still installed? Is it still needed?

Thanks!

Yes, should be fine. And MyOSMC Upgrade is also removing old packages.

removing packages with apt worked out well. Thanks!