[RESOLVED] Media scan not scraping new entries

Gentlemen. I’ve checked at this website to confirm TheTVDB is not currently offline and I have managed to successfully scrape some of the new entries on another media box running CoreElec but I am unable to get my RasbPi3 on the latest version of OSMC to scan any new content.

Here is the output of grab-logs -A which I had a look at but I really don’t know what I’m looking for. Thank you for your assistance.


Update: It seems no one else was experiencing any difficulties and after an update of the TheTVDB addon to 3.0.7 things are scanning normally again.