Resume Movie Option on main menu on OSMC Skin?

Hello all,

I am wondering if I am missing something. On Kodi’s default skin “Estuary” when you watch a movie and stop it midway through it shows up on the main menu above the recently added section so you can easily select it to resume where you left off.

Is this option available in the OSMC default skin? I am unable to locate it. The only thing that happens on the main menu for me on the OSMC default is it shows me either recently added movies or random movies. The movies I stop halfway through don’t appear on the main screen and I have to go into the movie section and seek them out to resume.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Settings>interface>skin>configure skin>general>

enable main menu customizations if skin shortcuts hasn’t been installed or select customize main menu if it has.

From there you select the section on the left that you want to change and then go to the right and select the manage widgets option. The options on the left are your widgets that you can cycle through using the up/down buttons on the main screen and you can add or edit which ones that are there over on the right side. There is no option to view more than one at the same time like you can do with Estuary however.

1 Like

Thank you! I was able to figure it out from your instructions!

1 Like