Resuming video after a long pause causes audio and video to skip/jump forwards continuously and uncontrollably (various HW decoded h.264 on Pi 3, Kodi 20.2)

Still no log. Not sure what to suggest at this point.

I didn’t express any doubt. I didn’t express anything at all
Typically I will read 200 emails a day. Plus forum posts. I always make sure to read every single post. In the case of your post:

• I saw @darwindesign had it under control
  • I marked it as ‘Tracking’ so that I am informed of replies
  • I follow the replies and usually intervene when I’ve received logs if there is not already a resolution

I read every post to the point where internal team members will sometimes make a joke about how I’m an echo when I’ll repeat what another team member has already said. Their advice carries no less weight than mine, and they’re usually more up to date on a lot of quirks (like Plex add-ons etc), so I’m taking a more hands off approach with regards to responses but still reading every single post to ensure we cover everything.

I always make sure that a post on this forum receives a response.

Then there’s day to day work; business and then hopefully, free time. Today was my birthday and weekend but that does not matter. Work is important and I want my users happy. Please don’t take that for granted.

I did not mean to imply that our actual interaction was unpleasant. I found you reasonable and pragmatic,

Good because in the past, you’ve said this about @darwindesign:

I am only interested in solving technical issues.
You know what I need for that, and I still don’t have what’s needed for that unfortunately.

Once again, if you are interested in getting this solved, please provide some logs so we can do so.

Thank you for your understanding

2 Likes