Rpi3 built-in Wifi crash

Hi,

Problem : I am able to use the built-in WiFi for a short time and then it crashes.

I am running osmc with all updates done.

here is the dmesg :

[  300.433325] brcmfmac: power management disabled
[ 2072.605077] brcmfmac: brcmf_sdio_hostmail: Unknown mailbox data content: 0x40012
[ 2741.432200] brcmfmac: _brcmf_set_multicast_list: Setting mcast_list failed, -52
[ 2743.432198] brcmfmac: _brcmf_set_multicast_list: Setting allmulti failed, -52
[ 2743.923173] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
[ 2745.432220] brcmfmac: _brcmf_set_multicast_list: Setting BRCMF_C_SET_PROMISC failed, -52

As you can see I tried to manually disable power_save on the wlan0 interface at 300.
I also have a crontab script that restarts the network if ping to 192.168.1.1 doesn’t go through but it doesn’t work.

Once the wifi crashes, all connections are impossible.

I found this github issues with same logs : https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/issues/1342

But if I understand correctly there is no solution. Do I need to update the wifi driver ?
There is no update available using apt-get.

This issue happens when I try to use the built-in wifi with syncthing. If I disable syncthing, the wifi doesn’t crash as far as I tested it.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

The kernel is patched already to disable power saving.

Yes I saw that it was done in the github issue. But even without disabling the power_save the wifi still crashes.

It was to point-out that this was tested before posting my issue.

The GitHub issue you have linked to seems to still be in progress. I will monitor it.

Thanks for your efforts and your work.

I hope we will have an answer in the next month.