Rpi4 config.txt

Hello all supporters,
I’m trying to config my new RPI4 osmc config.txt
I saw the new method with the config-user.txt, well done.
My rpi2/3 config.txt doesn’t work anymore with the RPI4 … i see only the boot lines, and the OSMC image for 3 seconds till it’s disappear (i thinks because the kodi is up and the configuration is wrong)
My RPI setup is connected by receiver to my samsumg TV.
My old config.txt was:

gpu_mem_1024=256
hdmi_ignore_cec_init=1
hdmi_edid_file=1
hdmi_force_hotplug=1
config_hdmi_boost=4
hdmi_force_mode=1
hdmi_group=1
hdmi_mode=16
disable_overscan=1
start_x=1
disable_splash=1

I tried many configuration with my new RPI4 without success.
Can anyone please help ?
Thanks,
Lior

Re you using your RPI3 SD Card in the RPi4?

Sorry, I found out the problem is something to do with my receiver, Without the receiver when the RPI is connected directly to my TV all works just fine without needing config-user.txt

my receiver-TV is connected via HDMI-CEC connection. and the receiver doesn’t always recognize the hdmi data so it’s lost.

I’m getting the boot and logo bootup screen, then (i think when the kodi is starting) i get a blank screen because the receiver is not recognizing hdmi signal.

Any idea what is the problem from my previous config ?
How can i upload my kodi.log file (the upload button accept only jpg, bmp, ico… no txt) ?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot: