Sad face after clean install on Raspberry 3

Hi,

I have just created a new SD (with windows installer) with the last version of OSMC. After installation process finished there was a moment that I saw the kodi menu but after that a sad face is appearing continuously looping with a black black screen and after random time the menu is appearing for a second a so on.
I have an old Samsung TV (hd ready 2007 model) and I think it is trying to find the optimum resolution and it fails but I am not sure.
I have NO power problems with rainbow square.
Wifi - internet are working fine (I uploaded logs)

I already tried:

apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade - failed
sudo apt-get install rbp2-mediacenter-osmc --reinstall - failed

My logs are HERE

Thanks for your help in advance!

[   16.066048] EXT4-fs error (device mmcblk0p2): ext4_search_dir:1290: inode #652653: block 2630409: comm kodi.bin: bad entry in directory: inode out of bounds - offset=24(24), inode=537523566, rec_len=20, name_len=9
[   17.422925] Console: switching to colour dummy device 80x30
[   20.031577] EXT4-fs error (device mmcblk0p2): ext4_search_dir:1290: inode #653023: block 2630492: comm LanguageInvoker: bad entry in directory: directory entry across range - offset=48(48), inode=653025, rec_len=20432, name_len=13

Try to allow the windows installer re-download a new image and re-image the card again, or the problem could be with the card itself, try another one.

Yeap! That’s it! Many many thanks!

New card or new image? Glad you are now running anyway!

After 2 failed attempts with 2 SD cards I am running smoothly with a third one. On the second one I redownloaded the image through the installer so it was a matter of bad SD cards.

Maybe it will be useful if the installer was verifying the image after the download process is it is not already a part of the process.