Sad face during install of Czech language

Hello
In last 2 months I made a few new installation of OSMC - all over Pinn
It was on Pi2, Pi3 and Pi4. Everytime when I select during first start guide czech language I have sad face - if I select english, there is no any problem. After recovery the view is little changed and next select of czech language was usually ok
Log after recovery is here:
https://paste.osmc.tv/akusefelub
I hope that problem is in the end of kodi old log
Thanks for your help
Best regards
Jan

Does this issue only occur with the Czech language?

It happens also for Italian after a fresh installation (just occurred today when I did a clean install of my Vero V with Feb image, but it always happened on both 4K+ and V with previous image files),

This also happened on my brand new Vero V for Swedish.

Thanks for the reports guys.

If you run sudo rm /walkthrough_completed and restart, the walkthrough should appear again. Does selecting the language still cause a crash?

Trying to work out if this is a first run problem or occurs every time.

Cheers

Sam

Hello Sam
Thanks for your help
Today I made some tests and here is result:
When I have already switched to Czech and run sudo rm /walkthrough_completed, there is no problem.
But when I switch in Kodi to English and run sudo rm /walkthrough_completed the sad face hapened imediately after confirmation of Czech language.
Tested twice with same result. 2nd attempt was after update to last version.
t looks like problem is not specific language, but change from English.
Edit: Strange is, that if I have switched to Czech, run sudo rm /walkthrough_completed and now select english, the language not change and stay Czech language.
I hope it help. If you need some other tests please let me know

Jan

Thanks. I’ll look in to this - it might be a recent change from when we moved to Kodi v21. I suspect that something needed to change the language isn’t fully up and running by the time we bring up the tutorial.

Kodi v 21?
I think February update was about Kodi v20.3?
I can make more precise debug - which part of aditional debug will be helpfull?

Jan

Sorry I meant v20.