Samba Shares

Hello, Im trying to use Samba shares to access my hard drive which is plugged into my raspberry Pi running OSMC, this drive has films on it.
Im trying to do this on my MacBook Pro running MacOS High Sierra, when I open the samba or kodi icon in finder the osmc folder displays but if I attempt to open this a message says /The operation can’t be completed because the original item for “osmc” can’t be found.
Ive installed OpenELEC and LibreELEC and don’t have the same problem it works perfect on both of these builds.
As I much prefer OSMC I would prefer some kind assistance please, both Samba and SSH are enable on the Raspberry Pi.

Regards

Neil.

Did you install Samba server from App Store?

Yes checked on how to do it on the forum. Both are running, have checked a few times.

Neil.

Provide logs via grab-logs -A (share the displayed URL) so that we can check what might be the problem.

Hi Sorry its been sometime since I’ve replied, how would I accomplish this.

Many thanks

Neil

Also, Since we spoke last I’ve purchased a new micro SD card a reinstalled OSMC and the same thing still happens - when I open the samba or kodi icon in finder on my Mac the osmc folder displays but if I attempt to open this a message says /The operation can’t be completed because the original item for “osmc” can’t be found.
Ive installed OpenELEC and LibreELEC and don’t have the same problem it works perfect on both of these builds, which is very strange.
To me it points to an issue with OSMC.

Best Wishes

Neil.