September update breaks 5.1 Audio

Can I just add - I’ve been having problems on my 2 vero 4k’s since updating to the August update
Audio disappears but only on some Channels
I should have learned my lesson after a previous update destroyed the bluetooth audio - but I got rid of (given up on) that and use analogue- I made it a rule not to update as update seems to bring more grief. As it is, this household is a whisker away from junking the whole lot and paying for a Sky subscription…Arghhh (sympathise with the previous ‘wife’ comment)
I’ve gone back to the May and June installations respectively and the loss of audio problem has disappeared

FWIW I am not using passthrough or any multichannel
2 channels - output optimised (changing that made no difference) no stereo upmix resample quality medium or basic and no DSP processing.

I have 2 cards TBS manufactured - one a quad S2 the other a dual T2
DVBlink is my server end
All comments apply to live streams and seem to apply to Satellite channels only
I have uploaded a debug log but that was after reverting to May install. and is related to a different problem where on reboot I get DVBLink could not be loaded error 2000 or DVblink seems to load but sticks at 0% until one clears the EPG data.
But the debug log might retain something of the old errors?? maybe not as it was a clean install

I realise that the August and September issues possibly solve the DVBlink loading sticking but I simply do not have the energy/will/stamina to reinstall the latest and be faced with the audio problem and then upload another log -

I’ve just about got OSMC working and am not prepared (for the sake of my sanity and marital status) to install anything else which might mess it up

@sam_nazarko I know you do your best and that clearly is a lot more than most - you seem to be ever present - all plaudits to you for that but if every update of OSMC brings a separate new problem then whats the future?
You cannot have a situation where you first discover a problem when you sit down to watch something. On the other hand it is impractical to expect every user to test every channel each time a new update happens.

A lot of issues arise from the fact that different people have vastly different set ups and there are third party bits. Often enough it is not OSMC but the third party stuff - For example in the 9 hours I spent yesterday trying to clean and stabilise my set up, I got ‘internal error’ on DVBlink more that 12 times - no way of knowing what and only a reboot solved it.
When I have more time I’ll try and post about some of the peculiarities, I’ve discovered, of using it with live TV ad the equally strange DVBlink server. That’s if this household hasn’t reached the end of the road.

JM