SickRage WebUI becomes inaccessible after some time

Hello everyone!

I’m not sure if this is appropriate forum for this kind of issue, but maybe someone here has been facing it and might help resolve it or point me out to the right direction.

I’ve installed SR on my raspberry pi 3 with OSMC following this guide without any problems and I’ve been using it for a while now.
The issue I have is that WebUI becomes inaccessible after some time. When this happens, I can see that the sickrage.service is not running anymore.
If I restart it, I can again access WebUI, but it’s not going to stay that way for long.

Here is the config page:

And here is the sickrage.service:

[Unit]
Description=SickRage Daemon

[Service]
User=osmc
Group=osmc
Type=forking
GuessMainPID=no
ExecStart=/usr/bin/python /opt/sickrage/SickBeard.py -q --daemon --nolaunch --datadir=/opt/sickrage

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

Let me know if I can provide any other information that will help figure out the issue.

What do you mean by:

Is the process no longer running? What does systemctl status sickrage show when you have this problem?

If the process has crashed, you can probably add this to the [Service] section of sickrage.service

Restart=always
RestartSec=5

Is the process no longer running? What does systemctl status sickrage show when you have this problem?

Yes, it is no longer running. It seems that the service crashes randomly. As a matter of fact, it just crashed again and here is the output of systemctl status sickrage:

• sickrage.service - SickRage Daemon
    Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/sickrage.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
    Active: inactive (dead) since Sun 2018-02-18 15:41:36 CET; 5min ago
    Process: 13896 ExecStart=/usr/bin/python /opt/sickrage/SickBeard.py -q --daemon --nolaunch --datadir=/opt/sickrage (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Feb 18 14:56:13 osmc2 systemd[1]: Starting SickRage Daemon…
Feb 18 14:56:30 osmc2 systemd[1]: Started SickRage Daemon.

Good suggestion to restart the service if it’s not running. I would say that is the way to go if we cannot figure out the reason why it crashes.

Debugging sickrage problems is a little outside the scope of this forum, plus you’ve not supplied any diagnostic information.

Even if you figure out the problem, an automatic restart is still worth including.

I agree and I’m grateful for your help!
I’m not sure if this is an OS (OSMC) issue or SickRage issue, so that’s why I posted the topic.

If it helps, here is the latest SickRage log.

You should be seeking assistance from sickrage developers.

I’ve posted a similar topic on SR forum.
In the meantime automatic restart will be sufficient, as suggested by @dillthedog

Thanks for the help!