Simple Install route for Moonlight?

Hi Guys,

I was just about to drop £150 for a Nvidia Shield TV as I want to be able to stream PC games to the living room when I remembered the “Steam stream” was due out soon too (£39)

BUT I already have a Raspberry PI 2 running OSMC and came across the app called “Moonlight”; trouble is I cannot get it to install and need some sort of step by step install instructions; any idea when an easy installer might be available?

Anyone; or any ETA when it might show up as a Add-on? And be easy as Pi to install :wink:

Multiple errors from the instructions at github

When I do step:
Add the public key for the repo
apt-key adv --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv 4A1C897B

I get the following:

root@osmc:/etc/apt# apt-key adv --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv 4A1C897B
Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --homedir /tmp/tmp.tr570gLQo8 --no-auto-check-trustdb --trust-model always --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-jessie-automatic.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-jessie-security-automatic.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-jessie-stable.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-squeeze-automatic.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-squeeze-stable.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-wheezy-automatic.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-wheezy-stable.gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv 4A1C897B
gpg: requesting key 4A1C897B from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
?: keys.gnupg.net: Host not found
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn’t connect: No such file or directory
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

Then when I try

Install moonlight-osmc
apt-get install moonlight-osmc

I get the following:

The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
moonlight-osmc : Depends: moonlight-embedded but it is not installable
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

So this looks pretty broken… sorry for being a noob but either the links are broken or the instructions are not right?

Any help (with step by step commands) much appreciated…

Don’t want to spend extra on Nvidia box if I don’t have to as it will mean my Pi will be made redundant ;(