Skip steps settings problem in Krypton

I have updated to Krypton on 3 of my RPIs (running OSMC) and on my iMac, and so far am quite happy with it. However, I’m having a problem with the skip steps settings on the RPI that does not occur on the Mac. When I change the skip step settings, the new settings work great when I am watching videos, but they don’t work when I am watching recorded TV programs (via serverWMC and PVR.WMC). No matter how I change the skip steps settings, the only skip steps I get when viewing recorded TV are the defaults (10s, 30s, 1m, 3m…). Is anyone else having this problem?

This seems to only be a problem when using Estuary. It works correctly when using the OSMC skin on the RPI.

If it’s only in Estuary then it’s a Kodi issue and as such you should look at addressing the issue there. We are unable to resolve your issue here as OSMC have no control over the Estuary skin. If you do believe that this is an OSMC specific issue, please let us know.

It’s not a general Kodi issue, because it doesn’t happen when using Estuary on my Mac. It only happens with Estuary on my RPIs, which are running OSMC. That’s why this seemed like the right place to report the problem.

If it relates to the Estuary skin then it will be down to Kodi to fix it as it is kodi code, but if you believe that this is specific to OSMC then to help us get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload full debug logs. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

I would also report the issue at the kodi forum as they may have more insight into the Estuary skin.