Skipping Frames on Raspberry pi 2 after last update

Hi all,

OSMC is great!

I have been using for a month and have two raspberry pi set up.

Since the last update i have been getting skipping frames alot? Previously it was smooth.

Running only 720p.

Any help of eta of an update would be great?

Update:

Is there any way to reinstall the previous update?

Suggest you provide logs.
To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

Help is on the way when you provide the respective details. An ETA for an update for a problem that is unknown is like guessing next weeks mark six numbers

Not easy and depends on which component (e.g. Media Center or Kernel) would need to be downgraded

I have just reinstalled - which is using an image from September (i am using Digi+ sound card as well) and it is laying flawlessly.

I shall look into this again when I have more time but my limited feedbck is the latest update seems to have caused issues. The patch also effected the pii2 i have running with not digi sound card.

Sorry I can not be of any more help.

It would be better to privide info to fix the problem than just downgrading as you will also miss out on the security updates.

Hi shall do over the next few days.

I found this topic through an extensive search. I switched from OpenELEC to OSMC when the Jarvis build came out and everything was flawless. I noticed the skipped frames 1 or 2 weeks ago. Something must have changed. The codecinfo doesn’t show anything so I will post a log when I have the time. Just curious if someone else has this problem too after the last update. Did you solve it Andy?