due to problems with Test build I downgraded my Vero 4k+ to latest stable version and reflashed via USB. Since then I do notice poor Wifi performance. I dont even get 1MB/s when downloading files from the internet or from my NAS.
Speed via Cable is fine, but I dont want to put cable through half of the house. (should have been done while I was renovating basement… I know )
Accesspoint shows overall good signal quality. And it also does not help to move Vero closer to AP. I also tried changing Channels without success and also configured seperate SSID with just 2.4 or 5GHz just on this nearest AP. But result remains the same… poor and slow.
On the test build I didnt had these issues (but issues with playing 4k HDR files).