SMB share issue : Stale file handle

Hello there !

I have some troubles setting up my smb shares with OSMC on a RPi 2.
I started using the fstab method and all my shares are working except one which gives me this error :

osmc@osmc:/mnt/SeriesSeagate$ ls
ls: cannot open directory '.': Stale file handle

This share is on the same HDD as another share which is working fine.
The same share is working on other platforms (Windows and Android).

Here’s my fstab :

/dev/mmcblk0p1  /boot    vfat     defaults,noatime    0   0
/dev/mmcblk0p2  /    ext4      defaults,noatime    0   0
//192.168.1.75/DonneesChristian /mnt/DonneesChristian cifs x-systemd.automount,noauto,rw,iocharset=utf8,username=Kristen,password=asarinationgitterv8i,uid=osmc,gid=osmc,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770 0 0
//192.168.1.75/Souvenirs /mnt/Souvenirs cifs x-systemd.automount,noauto,rw,iocharset=utf8,username=Kristen,password=asarinationgitterv8i,uid=osmc,gid=osmc,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770 0 0
//192.168.1.75/FilmsSeagate /mnt/FilmsSeagate cifs x-systemd.automount,noauto,rw,iocharset=utf8,username=Kristen,password=asarinationgitterv8i,uid=osmc,gid=osmc,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770 0 0
//192.168.1.75/FilmsWD /mnt/FilmsWD cifs x-systemd.automount,noauto,rw,iocharset=utf8,username=Kristen,password=asarinationgitterv8i,uid=osmc,gid=osmc,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770 0 0
//192.168.1.75/SeriesSeagate /mnt/SeriesSeagate cifs x-systemd.automount,noauto,rw,iocharset=utf8,username=Kristen,password=asarinationgitterv8i,uid=osmc,gid=osmc,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770 0 0
//192.168.1.75/SeriesWD /mnt/SeriesWD cifs x-systemd.automount,noauto,rw,iocharset=utf8,username=Kristen,password=asarinationgitterv8i,uid=osmc,gid=osmc,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770 0 0

Edit :
A simple reboot made it.

Hi,

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

So, in summary:

• activate the logging
  • reboot the OSMC device
  • reproduce the issue
  • upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A
  • publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

Regards Tom.