[Solved] HifiBerry mute after OSMC-Update and new install

Hi,
I’m running my Raspberry 3 with a HifiBerry DAC+ and an additional remote control. For about 2-3 weeks (after the last update), my HifiBerry does not send anything to my stereo amplifyer. Thus, I performed a complete new installation using
OSMC_TGT_rbp2_20170322.img
However, the problem persists…
In the Hardware section of Pi config I see “Warning: GPIO remote support with default pins incompatible with HiFiBerry and iquaudio”. My config.txt is:

gpu_mem_1024=256
gpu_mem_512=144
gpu_mem_256=112
dtoverlay=hifiberry-dac-overlay
hdmi_ignore_cec_init=1
hdmi_ignore_cec=1
disable_overscan=1
start_x=1
disable_splash=1
sdtv_aspect=1
config_hdmi_boost=11
dtparam=audio=off
dtoverlay=lirc-rpi
dtparam=gpio_in_pin=4
dtparam=gpio_out_pin=17

Even if I delete the line “dtparam=gpio_out_pin=17” (that I did not enter actively) it reappears after the next boot.
What could I do?

How did you select the soundcard overlay? Manual editing config.txt oder withe the menue in MyOSMC?
You say you have a HifiBerry DAC+ but in your config is “dtoverlay=hifiberry-dac-overlay”. Have you tried selecting the dacplus-version?

I used the menue in MyOSMC. As far as I remember, the dacplus-version was not shown for selecting.
Now I manually changed the entry from hifiberry-dac-overlay to hifiberry-dacplus-overlay and it works, thank you.
And how could I get rid of the error message concerning “dtparam=gpio_out_pin=17”?

It’s not an error, it’s a warning to those who may also wish to use gpio remote. Ignore it.