[solved] Sad face loop after unplugging

• I was not asking for support I was replying to this:
  • This is the thread for one of the skins who is supported on Kodi Jarvis and does not work on OSMC. I got to this thread looking to find a solution to use the Arctic Zephyr skin - link to the skin posted a few posts above this one: Arctic: Zephyr
  • There is a pretty evident connection - Karnage (suspiciously simmilar to carnage - Karnage - Recherche Google)
    I was respectfully in all my posts
    In te one where I share the link to Arctic Zephyr I also show how I managed to install the skin and make it work.
  • I looked through their replies and they seem to be respectful.

• I checked a few threads before on this forum this looking for a solution and I noticed that even when providing logs, the answer is the same - someone elses addon or repository is to blame (once again, I am not saying that OSMC is the problem)

• Arctic: Zephyr - Arctic: Zephyr
    I have it working on OSMC also, but I had to manually update a few of the Addons required in the above link.
    2 of them I had to install (can’t remeber which, unfortunatelly)
    For some reason, the Addons do not update automatically since update to Jarvis (I have Auto update ON in Addons settings)

I propose to close the whole thing here, this thread is not about me beeing a troll or not.
All of us (except K maybe :innocent:) have better things to do.
As I said, skin is installed and working fine for now.
Thank you for your work (especially as is free) and whish you good luck in make it the best OS for Kodi.

Cheers,
Bogdan

P.S. - as already requested, please delete my account, no need for it anymore

(I created the account just to say thank you to Zarrjazz in this thread Dependency xbmc.gui 5.9.0 not satified - #5 by marco219 and i got carried away. Sorry)