Sonarr removed after OSMC update

HI, today i noticed an update announcement within OSMC and applied the update. after that i noticed Sonarr was not working anymore, not only that but it seems to be removed as well.

Start-Date: 2015-09-21 12:03:49 Commandline: apt-get -o APT::Status-Fd=4 -o APT::Keep-Fds::=5 -o APT::Keep-Fds::=6 -f -y dist-upgrade Upgrade: tzdata:armhf (2015d-0+deb8u1, 2015f-0+deb8u1), libmono-sharpzip2.6-cil:armhf (3.2.8+dfsg-10, 3.10.0-0xamarin2), libmono-system-ldap2.0-cil:armhf (3.2.8+dfsg-1$ Remove: libmono-codecontracts4.0-cil:armhf (3.2.8+dfsg-10), libmono-debugger-soft4.0a-cil:armhf (3.2.8+dfsg-10), nzbdrone:armhf (2.0.0.3357), libmono-cil-dev:armhf (3.$ End-Date: 2015-09-21 12:07:14

Reinstall seems impossible as when trying to install libmono-cil-dev -y it refuses and get following errors:

Pastebin

Any body any idea why it got removed in the first place and how to solve it without starting from scratch? google was not my friend while trying to figure out by myself so any help is appreciated…

All you need is here :

We need to lower pin preference

sudo nano /etc/apt/preferences

Add these lines

Package: *
Pin: release n=jessie
Pin-Priority: 998

Save with Ctrl+X, Y and Enter
Now update packages and install

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libmono-cil-dev -y

After this, everything is ok. You can remove or empty the preference file. (and your sonarr database is still alive !!!)

For the future update, remove sonarr repository from /etc/apt/sources.list. :wink:

Perfect Thanks :grinning:

Seems to work now, actually i had lower the pin preference during the initial install but instead of jessie it had wheezy written from a tutorial i followed form another site.
As a complete noob i clearly was not sure what is was doing, haha…

Btw the repository was to be found in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sonarr.list might be helpful for another one facing this problem…