Sound keeps muting after reboot

Hi, everyone.

I’ve been testing out Kodi 19.1 on my Raspi 4 Model B under OSMC and LibreElec. I have to say that I much prefer OSMC over LibreElec as there is just more underlying OS, which makes it much more customisable than LibreElec.

However, the only thing that is really forcing me to use LibreElec, is that every time I reboot OSMC, the sound is muted and I have to get my mobile phone, open up Yatse, select my Raspi and unmute it. Hitting the mute button and trying to adjust the volume through the Chrorus 2 WGUI does nothing whatsoever. Does anyone know what might be causing this problem? I used to use OSMC with Leia without any issues and then I jumped to LibreElec since they supported Kodi Matrix. A quick Google search makes it seem as if I am the only one with this problem. This is a completely fresh install and fully up-to-date.

Many thanks in advance.

Is audio muted on the TV or in the Kodi interface?

Hello. Sorry about the delay. I did not see a notification saying that this had been replied to. It’s muted via the Kodi interface. If I change it through Yatse or through Chorus 2, it fixes it. However, as soon as I reboot, it’s muted again.

Thank you for your reply.

Enabled Debug logging, unmute, Reboot and upload logs.