Sound problem in wireless headphones

I have a strange sound problem in osmc, I have a pair of wireless headphones where the sound is not heard in some movie titles in the Library. The apple tv box does not have this problem so I’m thinking its some setting in the osmc. I have a splitter that send audio to headphones control box and my receiver but the receiver dont have any issue , just my headphones, It seem to be random titles that wont display sound, all 1080p, I have tried to change the audio setting output in the vero but the problem is still not resolved, what could it be?

/Challe

… but what are the audio formats for these?

Logs might help.

ok logs might take a while since I have no clue on how to do so but perhaps its not overly complicated? Anyway the format are dts, atmos, dolby digital, 5.1,7.1 but 5.1 for example works on some movies, I dont see a pattern

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

You will need to tell us which files played with sound and which didn’t when you took the logs.

ok, thanks, I will produce some logs and post it tomorrow when I have a little more time… :slight_smile:

Here is the log, I hope its the correct one.
The first video played without sound, the second played fine.

I should probably mention that I run both the vero and apple tv through 3 splitters before reaching the end, like this:

Do you think its something in the hardware that is different between the vero and the apple tv that weakens the audio signal when using the vero or could it be just a setting?

I have gotten sound to work if I use sound out in receiver arc out to the headphones, I will connect it that way if I cant get it to work in the first configuration, if the logs dont show anything I think I will settle for this.

/Challe

Why do you need so many splitters?

I’m using these splitters to avoid the while hdcp 2.2 problem in order to view hdr in a 4k hdr projector ( future purchase )

I connected the cables using option 2 and it works pretty good so you don’t need to spend time to troubleshoot this for me :slight_smile: