Stutter with 29.970Hz MPEG2 NTSC video

Just 2 things that I wonder if you understand.

1. The text in the intro like who wrote it, director etc and even the title is flickering much more now. However when the episode starts everything is calm so its not that important, but could there be a setting when making it into mkv that I should use?

2. This is more important then 1, but it wont show an automatic thumb of the file? It does actually do this for the very first episode but for none of the other 40 so Im wondering if there is some sort of information embedded that tells kodi to look for. This seems to have been left out when splitting the file.

I also have silly symphonies wich is the first of these tinboxes I bought, but this one I didnt rip myself, I dl the rip and on this serie kodi wil automatically add thumbs from a bit into the episode. There has to be some sort of setting here because in the PS3-media server it also showed thums but it was inferior because it just grabbed it from the first few frames so all thumb looked alike since they have the same Walt Disney start. Kodi does this alot better so the thumb is actually showing you what episode it is (a picture from the story).

So is there some way to do this on my new “splits” since I have 6 more boxes to go through.

Did you enable “Extract thumbnails from video files”? Otherwise a thumbnail only will be shown if the file is found in library

Where is this option? Do you mean in Kodi? Yes that is ticked.

I tried converting one episode to .avi and that instantly got a thumbnail in the broswer. Im serioulsy thinking about making all into avi, I cant download over 200 thumbnails and also the pointing of every single one will give me tendonitis. >_<

Ok on my other rip it showes thumbs. I guess it was because the first one was ripped as one huge file with just a smaller one for the bonuses. All the others should work now.