Switch movie folder between "seen" and "unseen"

Hi,
I know that this is not a OSMC related question but maybe I’ll get an answer. All my movies in the movie-folder are marked as “seen” (I don’t know why). Is there a possibility to switch the whole folder? The context menue doesn’t show a possibility. Sub-Folders work.
Markus

What does the context menu show? I am pretty sure I have marked whole folders as “watched” before, but admittedly I don’t have subfolders within folders in my movie setup. So maybe that changes things.

Hi,
some more Information: the movies are directly located in the movie folder. In the same folder are some sub folders. The context menue of the movie folder shows: Play, Add to favourites, Edit source, Remove source, Choose thumbnail, Change context, Scan for new content. The context menue for the sub folders show the same as for the movie files itself: Play, Queue item, Add to favourites, Mark as unwatched, Mark as watched, Set content. Maybe I should create a subfolder to put my movies in. I’m wondering why all my movies have been marked as watched automatically.
Markus

I got confused at one point before, because one skin had a checkmark on watched items, while another skin had some icon for unwatched. So it kind of went from marking the watched ones, to marking unwatched instead. Might be totally unrelated to your problem, just thought I would mention it :slight_smile:

To clear the watched status you could clear the movie library and scan/scrape again, or edit the db manually for the wanted entries.