Switching profile breaks all kodi add ons

Device: Rasp Pi 2
Ram: 1024
Installation media: SDcard
Connection: Wired
Power Supply Type: Phone Adapter
Power specs:
Peripherals: USB HUB with External HD (ext4)
Audio/Video Output: HDMI

The title sums it up pretty well. I tried to install a second account on OSMC for my girlfriend. But every time I switch accounts I have to completely remove and reinstall every single add on for them to work again. It even breaks the keyboard function on my Yatse remote (android). Is this a known problem and is there a fix for it?

I would love to supply a log file, but the kodi log uploader also broke. Shortly after that my entire system blue screened on me. Why is a built in feature able to crash my entire OSMC installation?

Bump

Is this behavior also present in Kodi on other platforms besides Rpi?

Then you are simply going to have to provide logs manually… If we can’t see what’s actually happening, then there’s not much hope for working on the problem.

It is also present in my Windows installation of Kodi. I’ll get you a log file as soon as I can.

Here are the log files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y67pqkk3vqhiac7/AADgCTpA5RAb4wRObO7kS8wza?dl=0

Before switching profiles, Pulsar works just fine. But after I switch profiles, it gets stuck on starting the stream. So I basically did the same thing twice:

Start debugging, start pulsar > TV Shows > Search: “Mr. Robot” > Start an episode (Episode 1x02)

If you get exactly the same problem on the Windows version of Kodi then it will be a general Kodi problem and not something specific to OSMC, so you might have better luck finding a solution over at http://forum.kodi.tv, or at least reporting the problem to the Kodi developers.

I have seen mention of some streaming addons being broken on anything other than the master profile on Helix but I don’t recall the exact details or where I read it. I suspect not many people actually use the profile functionality of Kodi, (at least in conjunction with streaming addons) so it may have gone unnoticed or at least not have been a high priority to fix.