System freezes while playing video on Kodi

I always accept update of my OSMC and never had an issues. But last week I had a problem with Kodi v.15.2. Since I installed V.15.2 Kodi was playing everything I throw in without a hitch. But last few days it started acting on me by freezing video at least once during an hour program. I mostly watch videos from my NAS or desktop accessed via NFS or SMB. When it happens I cannot do anything but to unplug the power cord and restart my Pi. I did not install any new plugins. The only thing I did was to disable hardware acceleration because some videos would not play video only audio so this fixed that issue so I can play these file now.

I would be very thankful if someone can look at my log and help me find out what is the issue here.

Thanks in advance!

log:
http://xbmclogs.com/pa5ekstjq

Use the myosmc addon for uploading logs instead

or in ssh grab-logs -a

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

Sorry for not following the rules.

Here is my log

http://paste.osmc.io/cavulotadu

Thanks for replying promptly

hmm thats not all of the logs running it overclocked by any chance ?

I might. I really don’t remember. The log I posted i got using grab-logs -a. That is all I got

sry my mistake it supposed to be -A capital kinda hungover today :slightly_smiling:

so grap-logs -A

it might take a while

You should be sleeping and resting not helping clueless noobs, :wink:

Here it is
http://paste.osmc.io/zunuwaluca

hehe yepp but i need to stay awake cause im going to deadpool in an hour or two so i need to kill some time before that

think this is related to overclocking and corruption of the filesystem had a similar issue the yesterday with a guy that had no ethernet so turn off or atleast set it to modest overclocking and run a fsck on the filesystem.

I am afraid I do not understand fully. I downloaded fstab and it has only this in it:

/dev/mmcblk0p1 /boot vfat defaults,noatime 0 0 /dev/mmcblk0p2 / ext4 defaults,noatime 0 0

So I don’t know where to put 1?

Or should I just disable overclocking? Mind you I had a system set as such for 4-5 months and never had an issue till last few days.

corruption doesnt happen overnight it takes a while like you said 4.5 months of wear and tear

last digit to 1 on both lines then the rest that the post suggest you should do

Ok. So what I have now in my fstab is:
/dev/mmcblk0p1 /boot vfat defaults,noatime 0 1 /dev/mmcblk0p2 / ext4 defaults,noatime 0 1

and my comdline.txt:
root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootfstype=ext4 rootwait quiet osmcdev=rbp2 forcefsck
Should I also disable overclocking before I restart OSMC?

yes please

I am trying to ftp comdline.txt to my pi via Filezilla ftp program but it won’t overwrite original. What should I do?

Never mind I did with sudo nano edited both files. Restarted and see what happens?