[Deprecated] [TESTING] Bluetooth audio streaming (A2DP)

hi @sam_nazarko
as it goes for me, bluetooth is working great. I was able to connect my phone with raspberry and stream music to it and the same refers to bluetooth speaker where streaming music from raspberry was also possible. Everything loud and clear.

It maybe a dumb question but please correct me if I’m wrong. Pulseaudio is required here and used, right? What version is it, 5?
Would it be possible to upgrade it to the newest version?

Why am I asking? I’m struggling with some issues related to RetroPie (installed via mcobit script howto retrosmc retrogaming on osmc

I have noticed that when pulseaudio process is running, retroarch emulator has various problems with launching, and RetroPie returns a lot of errors related to ALSA.
“ALSA lib pulse.c:243:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect: Access denied. amixer: Control default open error: Connection refused”
“ALSA lib pulse.c:243:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect: Access denied. cannot open mixer: Connection refused”.

But once pulseaudio is terminated, everything seems to be working fine.
Whenever Emulationstation or Retroarch gets stuck (paused screen or something) terminating pulseaudio solves problem.