[TESTING] Kodi 17 (Krypton) Beta Builds for all platforms

Hi

I hope that everyone is enjoying their Christmas break.

I had a little bit of time to work on Kodi Beta 7. As you will see in some of my earlier posts I was a little reluctant to publish a new build so shortly, but it’s clear that the repository issue has tripped a few people up and the more testing we get on the whole the better.

We also have excellent work from @gezb on BTPlayer. You should now see playback progress on screen when playing back A2DP audio with a compatible application.

This build is reasonably mature, but there’s still a reasonable amount of work that needs to be done on the OSMC side to get us ready for Krypton. So if things don’t completely seem right with you, then don’t worry.

The OSMC skin has also been updated with @BobCrachett’s latest improvements. He would love your feedback here. We are lucky to have such an excellent and hard working skinner on board, so don’t forfeit the opportunity to let him know how to make things even better. We appreciate all feedback, even though we can’t always act on it.

So all in all, looking forward to feedback here.

For info on how to update, or if you’re installing for the first time, see my first post here.

Sam

2 Likes