[TESTING] Kodi 18 (Leia) builds for Vero 2 & 4K

Yes it’s configurable in the TVHeadend backend. Here are the settings I use. I’ve adjusted these over time and find that for my server, these are the most optimal settings.

That’s correct, when timeshift is enabled then it should be possible to timeshift to an earlier point in the stream.

Just to re-iterate, it does timeshift but playback goes extremely stuttery. The stuttering can be corrected by hitting pause, waiting a couple of seconds, then hitting play.

It only seems to go stuttery if I step back whilst live tv is in operation (note: I’m using step back not rewind, as I know rewind is pretty broken).

Happy to open a new thread on this with logs if that’d be best… Just wanted to see first whether other TVheadend users using the Leia builds have tried this, and what success they’ve had.

Note: I did not have this problem on the Vero4K+ when running Krypton stable 17.6. But had other problems (hence why I’ve moved early to Leia): https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/problems-with-livetv-stuttering-on-vero-4k