[TESTING] Kodi v19 builds for Vero 4K / 4K +

1. I did a fresh install on my vero4k (used above image with windows installer to usb drive). First thing I did was connecting to my mysql. After the reboot it did fall back to osmc default skin (I selected kodi when installing). Now when selecting to switch skin again, the confirm dialog apprears for half a second and then falls back to osmc. If I am really fast I can confirm it, then it stays a random time between 2sek and 5min until it just reloads default again. After 15 tries it seems to stay.

2. After I “set content” of my sources, it just does not get saved. All other settings seem to stay. The scan also never starts.

3. All video files I tried to play (via file section) crashes the system (sad face). I’m using a NFS share.

I did a “reset Kodi on reboot”. Didn’t help.

Update: did a full reinstall. This time I configured a source as first thing (didn’t do an update this time). Could set content and could even play a file. Then did a reboot. Skin gone again. Then configured mysql, that broke both the content and playing files.

Update2: see split topic Upgrade to Kodi v19 (matrix) problems with MySQL for database fix