Transmission App Store external HD issue

Hi,

I just updated the vero 4k with the May update and after that I get denied access when I try to start a torrent with the built in transmission app from the App Store. It worked fine before and I haven’t done any changes so it must be the update. I have reboot, taken out the USB disk (ext3). Stopped the transmission deamon, uninstalled reboot and reinstalled but nothing works. I read the various thread about permission issues but could really find one related to my issue. Please help!

Thanks,
Fred

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

Hi,

Sorry here is the log. the log contains my tries to remove, reinstall etc.

ps how can i remove the log later on? wouldnt want it floating around internet :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Fred

Looks like a transmission configuration typo:

Couldn't create "/Media/9668a741-4d40-4d56-bd04-c37ebed237b7/media/TV Series"

It should be /media with a small m.

It might not have been the original issue, but its currently causing a problem.

Hiya,

Thank you very much! Yes it solved the problem, very strange indeed it did not had any issues before.

Anyway thank you very much again!