Trying to install Tvheadend build with US OTA EPG built in

First of all I have successfully installed the main tvheadend build from github with @HarryL instructions here [Obsolete] Instructions for Viewing Live TV.

But I am trying to get this build from https://github.com/laurimyllari/tvheadend/archive/atsc-epg.zip, it has a epg grabber called PSIP atsc grabber. Which can pull data from the OTA stream.

I got it to install once after like a dozen times, I thought I had narrowed down the issue to unzip, the first time I installed 7zip it worked. But something happened when trying to get autostart to work. And I tryed to recreate the install and am back to ground zero can’t seem to figure it out. It seems to install, but can’t get into webui. Here’s what I get with

root@osmc:/usr/src/tvheadend-atsc-epg# sudo make install
CC              tvheadend
install -d /usr/local/bin
install /usr/src/tvheadend-atsc-epg/build.linux/tvheadend /usr/local/bin/tvheadend
install -d /usr/local/share/man/man1
install /usr/src/tvheadend-atsc-epg/man/tvheadend.1 /usr/local/share/man/man1/tvheadend.1
for bundle in docs/html docs/docresources src/webui/static data/conf data/dvb-scan; do \
        mkdir -p /usr/local/share/tvheadend/$bundle ;\
        cp -LR /usr/src/tvheadend-atsc-epg/$bundle/*  /usr/local/share/tvheadend/$bundle ;\
done
cp: cannot overwrite non-directory '/usr/local/share/tvheadend/src/webui/static/extjs/adapter/ext' with directory '/usr/src/tvheadend-atsc-epg/src/webui/static/extjs/adapter/ext'
cp: cannot overwrite non-directory '/usr/local/share/tvheadend/src/webui/static/extjs/examples/ux/gridfilters' with directory '/usr/src/tvheadend-atsc-epg/src/webui/static/extjs/examples/ux/gridfilters'
cp: cannot overwrite non-directory '/usr/local/share/tvheadend/src/webui/static/extjs/resources/css' with directory '/usr/src/tvheadend-atsc-epg/src/webui/static/extjs/resources/css'
cp: cannot overwrite non-directory '/usr/local/share/tvheadend/src/webui/static/extjs/resources/images' with directory '/usr/src/tvheadend-atsc-epg/src/webui/static/extjs/resources/images'
find /usr/local/share/tvheadend -name .git -exec rm -rf {} \; &>/dev/null || /bin/true

OK for some reason it is working again. In case someone wants to install this version and maybe see where I might be doing it wrong here is how I installed, without autostart haven’t figured that out yet.

1. I have a HDHomerun so installed them, and cmake which I think is needed for compiling

sudo -s

apt-get update

apt-get install git build-essential pkg-config libssl-dev dvb-firmware-osmc dvb-tools libdvbv5-0 liburiparser-dev liburiparser1 libavahi-client-dev zlib1g-dev libavcodec-dev libavutil-dev libavformat-dev libswscale-dev

apt-get install libhdhomerun-dev libhdhomerun1 hdhomerun-config cmake

2. I don’t know if I needed this, but the 2 times I have gotten it work, it’s been 7zip

sudo apt-get install p7zip-full

3.This is how I extracted it

cd /usr/src 
sudo wget https://github.com/laurimyllari/tvheadend/archive/atsc-epg.zip
sudo -s (tried this last install don't know if it made it work)
7z x atsc-epg.zip

4.How installed it

cd tvheadend-atsc-epg
./configure 
make
sudo make install

5 launched it with “tvheadend --firstrun”