Trying to make backup addon work with dropbox

Hi,
Got OSMC customized in every possible way and I just love it, thank you for this beautiful OS!
Now I want to back it up to save all the work I have put in it. I followed this tutorial:

arriving to the part:
“3. SSH into ur pi and goto home/pi/.xmbc/xbmc.log
(scroll down to the bottom or search “script.xbmcbackup”)”
I know it might be named script.backup instead and pi is replaced by osmc and hidden files and folders are meant to be shown, I am using winscp and the .kodi folder is right there, but for the life of me I can not find a script.xbmcbackup or script.kodibackup or script.backup i even tried all the possible searches from within the terminal without suceess, all this to find this famous url from dropbox to allow access.
Any help would be immensly appreciated.
Thanks.

I believe the better question would be where to find the kodi.log, thank you. :blush:

ok got it working!
for whoever is reading this post I used from the terminal :root@osmc:/home/osmc/.kodi# find . -name “kodi.log”
./temp/kodi.log
so it was it was in the temp folder,got the allow url from there, copy paste in chrome and got the allow message that gave me : “Success! OSMC BU is connected to your Dropbox.”
back to the backup addon hit ok as per the instructions and voila, everything is being backed up now.