TS Files Problems after July 19 with Vero4k+. Same with March update

Hello everybody.
I have several TS files from TV recordings and never had problems playing them. July 19 was the last Version without problems. After that most of the TS files play with double speed or are stuttering around. I tried changing serveral settings in audio and video playback but the problems stays. Now i tried again with the march update. Same Again. I just downgraded again to july 19 and everything is fine.
Any ideas what happened to the TS support after july 19?
greets

We need logs demonstrating the issue to have any hope of providing relevant support.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Problem solved:
I set “max smb 1” in smb Client settings.
I’m streaming from my windows 10 PC by the way…

SMBv1 is not installed by default in Win10 due to security vulnerabilities. The default settings should have gotten you a SMBv3 connection and that would be the ideal setting. If you needed more throughput the biggest gains will actually come from switching to a system mount.

“SMBv1 is not installed by default in Win10 due to security vulnerabilities”
thats why i installed smb1 support in win10 when i setup my vero4k+ as i got it :slight_smile:
I’m from the first Xbox xbmc times…so i did the smb1 thing.

“If you needed more throughput…” streaming uncompressed 4k UHD-Bluray rips without problems.