Tvheadend addon is disabled and won’t enable

I just received a vero4k and have managed to set it up. I have what I wan5 up and running. I have the usb OSMC tv tuner which is plugged into a usb port on the vero4k. I have set it up and it is running. I can access it via th3 web and I have a fire tv stick with Kodi on, on the fire tv I have enabled the tvheadend add on and I can watch tv but on the vero4k the plugin says disabled and will not enable. I have tried, rebooting, reinstalling, reconfiguring and still will not enable. Is there a solution or is there something I’ve missed on the vero4k?

All pvr addons are disabled and will not enable

Also it seems that it is resetting all settings on reboot, back to factory

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply – still recovering from Black Friday.

Firstly, did you set up Kodi from fresh or restore a backup from another device?

The TVHeadend add-on is shipped out of the box by default so don’t download or install it.

Can you show a photo or small video of what happens you try and enable TVH?

Cheers

Sam

I setup osmc/Kodi out the box, installed tvheadend server from my osmc, set tvheadend up via the webpage (osmc.local:9981).
I can use and view the tv streams via the webpage or by tvh app. But not via osmc. I can also view tvh from another Kodi device via the tvh addon. But on the vero4k I cannot enable any addon that is installed.
I go to settings>Add-on browser>my addons>pvr clients>tvheadend htsp client at the bottom it says configure, versions, enable, auto update. When you click enable nothing happens or changes. I can send a picture but it’s not going to show much. This also happens an all the other plugins that aren’t enabled by default.

But it works fine on my other Kodi which isn’t on the vero4k.

I would suggest uploading some logs after trying to enable then. This should let us know why this is not working.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Okay did suggestion and uploaded logs

https://paste.osmc.tv/ucokudodit

Any news?

Just looking at this now, I see clearly that the gathering and uploads of logs are done the 10th, but there are some issues.

The kodi.log uploaded in this thread, has it’s latest entry from 4th of december, no kodi.log.old even got uploaded.

So from this data-dump it’s impossible to determine anything regarding TVH-client, since there is no such info uploaded. Will check with Sam, what could cause such a problem?