TVHeadend + OSMC TV tuner issues

There’s definitely something wrong as when I turned Vero hour later yesterday (from standby as this is the way I normally turn it off rather then completely shut down when you have to unplug power cord to boot up) I faced some lagging again.
So as I did earlier, I wanted to power off both usb and Vero to refresh stuff and it really restarted with Sony adapter up, however I faced “No Signal” error when turn on PVR. This is I would say same state as day ago when I tried to scan for channels many times and can scan nothing. So I repeated this cold reboot of Vero and usb hub couple times with no success. Always booted up with Sony adapter up, however No Signal message. I tried to plug coax cable into another DVB-T2 tuner I was using before bought Vero and all worked fine, so there is no issue with either intermittent signal or bad antenna.
I quit that evening, powered off USB + Vero and retried 9hours later. To my surprise, it is working ok after start. DVB-T2 is decoding and there is no lagging, so seems like very fresh boot up after “some rest out of power socket” helped. I now put Vero into standby (leaving USB dongle in powered usb hub) to try in hour or so, as this was situation I faced yesterday (all ok first thing morning freshly plugged in → 1hr standby → lagging → cold restart → no signal).
As I unboxed Vero 2 days ago, this is really fresh OSMC with no plugin installed, so there shouldn’t be anything on the background that is eating resources. The only thing I have installed was Weather plugin from Services menu (I think it’s Gismeteo).