Unable To Login To Eurosport Player

I’m running OSMC on two Raspberry Pi’s and am experiencing the same problem on both. I am unable to login into Eurosport through the Eurosport add-on for the last week. The username and password are both definitely correct and I can login through a browser.

After entering the username and password I get a message saying see log for details. I have copied the log details below.

Thanks very much for any help.

12:51:57.168 T:1916225072 WARNING: CGUIMediaWindow::OnMessage - updating in progress
12:52:42.189 T:1569182432 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<–
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type ‘exceptions.KeyError’>
Error Contents: ‘assertion’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/addon.py”, line 56, in
client.refresh_token()
File “/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py”, line 178, in refresh_token
self.login()
File “/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py”, line 193, in login
self.user_settings(self.authorization(grant_type=‘urn:ietf:params:oauth:grant-type:token-exchange’, token_type=‘urn:bamtech:params:oauth:token-type:device’))
File “/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py”, line 104, in authorization
token = self.device()
File “/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py”, line 158, in device
return data[‘assertion’]
KeyError: ‘assertion’
–>End of Python script error report<–
12:52:42.307 T:1541395168 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.eurosportplayer/
12:52:42.310 T:1916225072 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.eurosportplayer/) failed

This issue is not with OSMC but with the add-on your running. I did a quick web search and was able to find that the person who wrote it stopped maintaining it quite a while back and it would seem recent changes required an update to the add-on for it to keep working. You can find more information about this on the Kodi forum…
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=205551&pid=2892822#pid2892822

Thanks very much for your reply.