Hey gents, hoping someone can help me further troubleshoot.
Just recently, I’ve been unable to transfer large files from my Windows 10 PC to a NTFS attached drive on the Vero4K over SAMBA. This error occurs when the files are are roughly over 3GB (not exactly sure on size), files under this transfer fine. I can transfer files of any size from the Vero4K to the Windows 10 PC over SAMBA, but not the over way around.
After a minute or two of initiating a transfer on Windows, I get an error message on windows that states “Error 0x8007003B: An unexpected network error occurred” with the options of trying again, skipping, or cancelling. I have to cancel the transfer to be able to start browsing the SAMBA share again.
A few further points:
- Has been working fine without issue for the past 8+ months until last week.
- The USB Drive is 6TB and has its own power-source and is formatted as NTFS.
- I am using the OSMC SAMBA server application to share the drive.
- I can transfer files of any size from the Vero to my PC without issue.
- Vero4K is running the latest firmware.
- I can ping the Vero4K successfully from my Windows 10 PC when trying to transfer a file to it, despite the SAMBA share looking like its timing out.
- Both the vero and Windows PC are connected to a router via Ethernet.