Unable to update

Hi,

Am unable to update my Vero.

Via CLI I’m getting errors regarding Buster no longer being current
Via GUI going to MyOSMC generates an error (persists after a reboot), so can’t apply the hotfix that other posts mention

Is there a way to apply the hotfix manually, and/or to update the repo config so updates are available again?

Have created a log dump in case required - https://paste.osmc.tv/aletonamov

Thanks
Simon

If it is the error of “old stable” then you could overcome that with sudo apt-get update --allow-releaseinfo-change

Hi,
how do I know if you are on the right version of OSMC or Kodi?
As for the time being my VERO 4K+ says OSMC 2021-08-1 and Kodi 19.1 Are they the proper versions for my unit as of 16/11/2021?
This morning when I finished a clean install I was able to go through the update procedure without any mistake or the need for the famous hotfix (ucawobahij) . If I try manually search for an update now, it says no update available, which seems to me a good news.
The only problem is I just cannot tell from nowhere what Kodi and what OSMC version should be on my unit. Is there a place or a way where I can check it? The reason I am asking this is because it is written in OSMC wiki that it is updated monthly. Or 2021-08-01 represents a major version number and the minors can not be seen?

Yes, that is the latest stable version.

That’s an aim not a fixed schedule.

The latest version is announced on the Blog and that would tell you are up to date with the August version

Perfect - exactly what I was looking for, all updated and MyOSMC not generating an error now

Many thanks!

I’d thought issuing monthly releases supposed to be rather an aim than a fixed schedule, that is why I asked. Many thanks for your replies, all of which were very useful piece of information.