Update Error w/ Logs

iperf? Download which file?

Any, just to test d/l speed.

I just downloaded a file and it sat consistently at 220-240kbps. I regularly download files at up to 6-8mbps and all other devices on this network are as fast as I’ve ever seen. If it’s a network issue, it’s something with the Veros or where the Veros interact with the network which is outside my knowledge base.

I also checked flow control using DBM’s instructions from another thread and got the same results he posted (flow control is on).

Anyone have anything else I can try?

Also, any ideas for the remote and highlighted menu option jumping all over the map? That issue is only on the new Vero but makes it unusable.

Thanks.

Anyone?

Does anyone have any ideas about the remote?

I’ve tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to work. Is there a way to test if it’s a network issue? I’ve tried different cables to the switch. Nothing else on the network has any issues including my other Vero on the same network.

Some files play fine, others are choppy, others play a frame or two and then it shows the blue OSMC screen with the frownie face. On any file playback, there is a large lag time (10+ seconds) between button push and a reaction especially on the during playback menu and stop functions.

Can anyone help me out? Dunno what to do, have a mostly useless Vero that I’d really like to use.

You should now provide debug enabled logs demonstrating this current issue.

Sorry for the delay, was stuck out of the country for awhile.

http://paste.osmc.io/colocojujo

Speed issue largely resolved by a past update. Issues that remain are unresponsive menus w/ remote that will then suddenly perform all of the inputs asked of it over the previous 5 minutes. Menus will hang on screen over video play back. Often one button push will start a cycle of the selection jumping all over the screen (in order) and wont stop until the Vero is reset.

Problem is often times worse than others but always there. Makes it largely unusable which is a huge bummer.

Thanks!