Vero 2 is now shipping!

Hello is there a way to see if my order #417 is already processed ? Thank you.

Let me guess: bt dongle delivery delayed? Or another issue…out of duct tape or so? :grin:
I’m sorry, it takes long time for me to get impatient but once I am it gets worse every hour…
…especially because I know most oft the other customers already have their device.

The Bluetooth dongles arrived.

Your order shipped at 2PM today. You will get the Complete Order email and tracking # when it has got a little further than Gatwick airport.

Sam

:tada:Finally…nice. I know it’s gonna be great, can’t wait to get it and set everything up.

Sam, haven’t seen an email yet, my order number was #488. Did this get away?

We haven’t finished with every order yet – so I wouldn’t worry about this. There are still a few left, but they’ll be done by tomorrow.

Sam

Awesome, thanks Sam. I’ll stop panicking now, cheers.

Liam.

Vero2 arrived yesterday and setup last night when I got home from pesky work. Setup was smooth and easy, as expected. My only issue would be CEC issues which I know there are already multiple threads on. The remote was a simple plug and play so it will do as an alternative for the time being.

Thanks @sam_nazarko and team. :slight_smile:

Hi @sam_nazarko, any update on order 426? Still no confirmation email.

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, I got the email earlier.

@sam_nazarko. Whats that status of order #488 Sam? Still have not received an email confirming dispatch yet… :disappointed:

vero 2 got 3 usb port. can i plug in 3x 2TB hard disk at Vero 2 at the same? will Vero 2 have enough power mount all three (3) 2TB hdd?

No, it is very unlikely that it would be able to power 3 USB hard drives at once when the power adaptor is 2 amps and each spinning drive will require at least 0.5 amps. You should use drives with their own power adaptors.

hi, thanks for the response. so Vero 2 using 2A power supply, at most?
unfortunately im using 2.5" 2TB hdd, which didnt come with own power adaptors. currently using Pi2, and its hard to find genuine USB hub in my country that can power up my 3x 2TB 2.5 HDD independently.

Are they all going to be powered at once?

in my plan, yep, like plugging in 3 hdd at PC. I am imagining Vero 2 could handled that.

in reality (with my Pi2), i can only plug in one 2.5" 2TB hdd…hoping that Vero 2 can do better than Pi 2 in this case

Whats the status on shipping? Can I track my order status somewhere?

I ordered a week ago, and so far only received the order confirmation and invoice.

If you email us your order # we can tell you where the device is

I’m in the US. If I place an order, will my CC be charged using British pounds or USD? I ask b/c certain CCs charge a foreign exchange fee.

Pounds Sterling.

To avoid a foreign transation fee you may wish to use PayPal instead. It probably won’t be cheaper, but you’ll see exactly what you’re paying without any surprises.

Sam