Vero 2 Playback/Stop glitch with some videos

I appreciate your patience and will follow up in detail on this shortly.

Hi Sam,

My Vero 2 had a pending update on Friday when I got back from work, so I installed and found that the static/glitching that I’ve reported in this thread has gone. Was there anything in this update targeting this issue, or is it just a happy byproduct of other fixes?

I was only able to perform quick tests, and am unable to do more tests until 21st when I’m back home, but I thought I’d report this change of status right away.

Cheers,
Dean

Hi Dean

There were a few patches to both kernel and Kodi. Hopefully the issues are gone for you now. Friday’s update however was just a quick fix to a hang caused by the WiFi driver, so if you hadn’t updated for a little while it’s hard to pinpoint the exact issue.

Sam

Hi Sam,

Now back and can confirm the glitches I reported are a thing of the past - agree that it’s unlikely the fixes you describe regarding wifi are responsible for the resolution, but it is possible that the a prior update did so - I can’t be sure that I had all patches prior to that.

Anyway, am super happy that it’s working well now, so thanks again for your help!

Cheers,
Dean

1 Like

Thanks for reporting back. Good stuff.