Vero 2 Setup Problems

I received my Vero 2 about two weeks ago and I have yet been able to set it up. I am entirely frustrated. Out of the box wifi would not work. I then hooked up a wired connection. About every 10th attempt to get a connection I was able to acquire an IP address through DHCP. Once an IP address was acquired I still could not get an internet connection. I then decided to use the latest image file. Once downloaded and installed, with a wired ethernet connection, I can not get past the Warranty section. No matter how many times I select continue, nothing happens. I have read several post with similar issues but none of them explain a fix or work around. Can someone please provide any guidance?

Just to make sure I follow you: If I create a file named walkthrough_completed and a file named reboot in the root directory, this will solve my Warranty screen problem?

Download the latest 2016.02-3 image from the Download page or via the installer. This contains a fix which should allow you to complete the walkthrough without issue.

Sam

Thank you I will give it a try.

The latest 2016.02.-3 image solved my problem but only for a wireless connection. I went through the setup sequence and it would not work for the wired connection. I tried a manual setup but it only gave me a blank display without any options to do a setup. I then tried the wireless setup and it initially failed with a sad face image displayed. The system reset itself and I had to go through the setup sequence again. This time it worked.