Vero 4 K Streamen

Hallo ich habe 2 Vero 4 k Geräte . Einen habe ich im Wohzimmer stehen dort hängen ca 10 Festplatten dran. Würde gerne mit meinem 2 Gerät das im Dachboden stehe auf dem im wohzimmer zugreifen und dort die Filme von den Festplatten zu sehen . Habe schon alles probiert funktioniert leider nicht . Könnte mir bitte mal jemand helfen wie ich das streamen von Box zu Box einrichten muss ? Währe für jede Hilfe dankbar .Besten Dank im Voraus Lg Holymann

Halloechen,
bedenke bitte dass dies hier ein Englischsprachiges Forum ist.
Zu deinem Problem: Vero mit den Festplatten als NFS Server einrichten.
Anderes Vero als NFS client einrichten.
Sicherstellen dass die Verbindung zwischen beiden Vero’s gut ist - d.h. am besten mit Netzwerkkabel verbinden.

Please post your request in English. Unfortunately we don’t have the resources to provide support in other languages.

Best

Sam

Hello I have 2 Vero 4k devices. I have one in the living room with about 10 hard drives hanging on it. Would like to use my 2nd device that is in the attic to access the one in the living room and watch the films from the hard drives there. I’ve tried everything, unfortunately it doesn’t work. Could someone please help me how to set up streaming from box to box? Would be grateful for any help. Many thanks in advance Lg Holymann

What did you try?
Did you read this how to?

While using the NFS Server/Client approach would be the most performant solution maybe installing the Samba Server from the MyOSMC App Store is easier for you