Vero 4 to control music in my house and scraps my mediacenter

Hi Sam
I think we are on the good way for skin settings (profile) problems.
For me I search three others solutions.

• enabled DVB Logic PVR add-on, I know I must wait for KODI 17.2 (i don’t have test your avril build)
  • use Vero Box like media Center to listen music in all rooms of my House .
  • scrap my mediacenter

I 've read that solutions exists, but i search a OSMC solution, hardware- software, i’m ready to try, i’m ready to debug OSMC, but i don’t want spend my time to debug thirds party hardware and library’s. Finally I will only listen music always in the house.

1. For me it’s really The problem, when I run the scrapers sometime it’s works (for me French user) in the morning, and sometime i run in timeouts “later”, when (US People) leave up.
    The solution ok make a donation, but It’s a lot of hosts, I need to done a lot, = peanuts, and sometime, like with MediaElch you are disappeared.
    Also my question, can you found a solution for a partnership with sites like musicbrainz, the tvdb.com, imdb.com, the moviedb.com

Ciao
Michael

Should be fine in the current version of OSMC.

The best solution could be a cron job to automate this scraping. Unfortunately we don’t have the bandwidth and resources to host our own scraper at this time.

Sam

enabled DVB Logic PVR add-on, I know I must wait for KODI 17.2 (i don't have test your avril build)

Should be fine in the current version of OSMC.

Thank’s Sam I try it next rainy day,( I’ve my workaround) for the moment the sun shined here.

Michael

Hi Sam
I try and now the DVB Logic Add don’t crash Kodi. I’m not sure that I don’t have some other issus, but I think nothing todo with OSMC, I take a look to KODI or DVBLogic forum, and I reported back to the OSMC forum
And I’m sure if the Kodi team release the 17.2 final, you do the necessary for the OSMC update.
Thank’s for your work.

Michael

That’s correct – we will follow Kodi’s update cycle for this