Vero 4K+ Audio drop-outs

Hello,

I am experiencing random audio drop-outs for about 1-2 seconds while watching movies.
Unfortunately, I didn’t have the time to test this more, but here’s the log
The 2 drop-outs I had while watching “Cinema Paradiso” were at the beginning (less than 10 seconds after the movie started) and then couple of seconds before I stopped it.
Earlier today I had the same issue while watching “Tenet” (5-6 random audio drop-outs during the course of the film), but don’t have a log.

Here is the MediaInfo for the 2 movies

Files are fine, and they play without any issues on the TV’s internal media player. Also, the drop-outs don’t repeat themselves at the same places.

TV: LG OLED C9
AVR: Yamaha RX-V485
Storage: Seagate 8TB Backup Plus USB 3.0 External HDD

I use the default skin and no add-ons have been installed.
Passthrough to the AVR is enabled and working as expected.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Ivo

May not solve your problem but

We recommend people with 4K TV’s set their user interface (UI) to 1080p. Kodi’s UI is not optimized for 4K yet and this can put unnecessary demands on your device and can lead to a suboptimal picture quality, as well as potentially cause other issues.

The settings we recommend are as follows…

Settings>System>Display>Resolution> 1920x1080p
Settings>System>Display>Whitelist> (empty) *
Settings>Player>Videos>Adjust display refresh rate> On start/stop

Some televisions may also need, or benefit from, the following being set…

System>Display>Force 4:2:2 colour subsampling> (enable)

With the above settings your UI will be output in Full HD and your 4K content will be output in 4K. *Information regarding the whitelist can be found here. If you have any doubt, feel free to upload some logs so we can verify that your settings are indeed correct.

I just watched this movie today with my setup:

Vero 4K (not + model)
TV: Hisense R6 75"
AVR: Yamaha RX-660A
Storage: Linux Mint with USB 3.0 WD 8TB drive

and the 4K UHD version played flawlessly, no audio drops.

Were you playing the Bluray version or the UHD version of Tenet? How did you rip it?